Monday, February 5, 2007

Imaginary Husky

Today I decided to walk home from work. It's a two hours walk, but the weather was nice and I finished work at one pm. After having walked for a while I was stopped by two young girls. They told me they were photo students and they were given an assignment to take portraits of people. They decided to take pictures of strangers together with their dogs. But the dog should be an imaginary dog ;-) So they asked me if I could help them. I thought that sounded like fun so I went with them to the studio. So there I was, hugging my imaginary Husky while they took my pictures. I know it sounds like hidden camera, but it really wasn't. I looked at one of the pictures after they were done, and it actually was really cool. Well, I better go, my "dog" wants me to feed him and take him for a walk... Being a dog owner is much more work than I imageined. I think I better return him :-)

3 comments:

smilum said...

Tell me about it. I have an imaginary farm with about 80 cows and those animals are always hungry and making a mess. It doesn't help that they are all crammed in my basement most of the time because they don't like being outside in the rain.

smilum said...

Tell me about it. I have an imaginary farm with about 80 cows and those animals are always hungry and making a mess. It doesn't help that they are all crammed in my basement most of the time because they don't like being outside in the rain.

steve

Sunniva said...

My dog just had puppies - 11- the noise is unbareble... The good thing is that now I know what to give my friend who just had a baby ;-)