Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Something strange and a bit scary happend tonight...

I finished work around 9 pm and took the subway back home. When I got off a young girl also got off. She was going the same way as I did, but the weird thing was that she had the same speed as I did, so we ended up walking beside each others all the way to my appartement. It takes about 8-10 minutes to walk.

When we came to the stairs outside my building she even followed me up. I couldn't
remember seeing her here before, but there are some in the basement I don't really know. But she did not go downstairs. She followed me to the postboxes, waited for me to take out my post. I was wondering what she was doing. She didn't say anything, just stood there. She looked normal, and I guess she is about 18 years old.

I walked upstairs she followed me again and walked with me all the way up. When we came to my door she too stopped, I did not want to go inside in case she followed me there too. So I turned towards her and asked where she was going. She answerd "home" with a very silent voice. I asked her were that was, and it was at the stop before we got off the subway. I told her where she was now and she just said "oh" and started walking back downstairs. I asked her if I could help her in any way, but she said no.

I made sure to lock my door properly behind me. But after a short while I thought I'd check if she was still in the building, so I went out and all the way down to the basement, but I coulnd't see her. After that, back in my appartement, I looked and listned carefully to hear if I she was climbing up the ladders some workers have put up outside. I have no idea why she was following me, but I get all these thoughts, like she might be a maniac who will come back with a knife, or she is really scared and thought I looked like someone safe to follow. Or she might psycotic. Strange....and a bit scary.

No comments: