Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I've walked 3535 steps so far today

We're supposed to walk 10.000 steps every day. But since Christmas (when I got a step counter) I have only walked 7-8000 steps at the most a day.

Not much have happend since last time I wrote. Last Saturday I had two friends over to play board games. We played "Ticket to ride" which is a game where you are going to build rails across the States. It is kind of a mix between "Risk" and "Settlers".

I just signed up to get information when I can book the last Harry Potter online. I'm really looking forward to reading the last book. I think professor Snape had been told by Dumbledore to kill him. And I also think Snape really is a good guy. But while waiting for the new book, we can look forward to the new Harry Potter film in July. July really is a long time to wait though...

No comments: